ZK Technology iClock 260
- Color TFT screen with graphical interface forease of use.
- Rugged and highly accurate ZK optical sensor 1-touch, 1-second user recognition
- Reads Fingerprints and/or PINs
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
- Built-in USB and ethernet ports
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available
- 8 user-defined function keys
- Multi-language support
- Built-in bell scheduling
- Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted and non-hosted applications
- Audio-visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers
iClock260 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for Time & Attendance applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed.
The iClock260 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3.5” TFT can display more information vividly, including user photo, fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. 8 function keys are used to change the attendance status, work-code or to browse the short message, and can be user defined. TCP/IP communication is standard and will ensure that data transmission between the terminal and PC is error free.