Computerized Maintenance Management System ( CMMS )
V Track CMMS can help asset-intensive organizations to:
- Maximize return on investment.
- Improve service quality.
- Improve maintenance productivity.
- Reduce downtime, risks and costs
- Drive better decision-making.
What industries use V Track CMMS?
- Production and manufacturing maintenance
- Facility maintenance
- Fleet maintenance
- Field service maintenance
- Healthcare and Hospitality
- Food & Beverage
- Educations – School & Universities
V Track includes the following management modules:
- Dashboard – It can help you capture critical asset and maintenance management data, display it in meaningful views, then leverage the information to drive better decision-making and to help optimize asset-related business processes. Simple and user-friendly drag-and-drop dashboard management.
- My Assignments – Able to view your assigned work order/service request.
- Analytics Report – Provides a suite of reports and key performance indicators (KPIs) and powerful reporting, analysis capabilities across all modules
Standard Reports: Asset, Inventory, Security, Service Request, Work Order. Able to add in unlimited customizable reports with built-in report designer.
- Administration – Easy message templates management
- Asset Management: Efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset life cycle
- Work Management: Manage all maintenance activities from corrective, preventive maintenance to condition-based maintenance.
- Inventory Management: Know the details of asset-related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable. Able to integrate with Mobile Computer to do receiving, issue, transfer, return, adjust and physical stock count.
- Vendor/Contract Management: Keep track of information about service providers, contractors, material suppliers to provide enhanced control over contracts with these entities.
- Workflow/Approval Process: Provides a powerful, flexible workflow engine to implement key business processes. Workflows are visualized so the user can easily recognize the state of documents that they are working with. Approval processes can be defined specific to each location and asset with multiple approval hierarchy.
- Audit Trail
- Reporting and Dashboard tools for KPI analytics.
- Data and Application Security
- Notifications via mail, SMS, push.
- Maker-checker approval flow for Work Order and Service Request
- Business process flow customization with Windows Workflow Foundation
- Supports mobile computer integration
- 3 types of PM – Event, Time and Meter. Can be integrated directly to external device for automated work order creation to REDUCE response time.
- Mobile solutions – Maintenance engineers can use their smartphones to select their next job, read specific work instructions or query asset-specific information.
- Unlimited assets and user management.
- Customizable features eg. Integrate with FDA recall in BioMedical Field, integrate with EOL listing for asset decommissioning.
|V Track CMMS||Other CMMS|
|No. of Users||Unlimited||Controlled by license|
|No. of Assets||Unlimited||Controlled by license|
|Mobile APP Module||FREE for all module||With additional charges|
|Business Process||Customizable||Fixed business process logic|
|Price Range||Lowest TCO||High TCO|