Honeywelll HF680 2D Hand-free Area-Imaging Scanner
Honeywell HF680 is a 2D area-imaging scanner that can easily read various standards of 1D, PDF and 2D Symbologie. With a revolutionary design, this rugged and durable product enhances productivity and performance for the customer.
HF680 features Hybrid Imaging Technology, making it compatible with various LCD and OLED smart-phone screens and paper-based product barcodes. Frequent switching of scanning modes by the user is not required, significantly boosting the decoding range and improving efficiency.
HF680 can scan barcodes on mainstream LCD screens (with brightness level ranges of 10% to 100%) and OLED screens. It can also scan barcodes on paper with a print contrast of at least 20%, as well as barcodes that are highly dense, smudged, or contain complete information despite damage. This product applies to various workplaces, such as manufacturing facilities, medical treatment and healthcare facilities, and retail POSs.
HF680 supports various interfaces, providing plug-and-play simplicity with convenience and speed.
User-friendly LED lighting design:
- The distributive illumination of 18 recessed LED lights in the scan window prevents eye strain. When the product is not in use, lighting will automatically turn off. Lighting stays on
when the product is in intermittent use. This ensures the best user experience
Great decoding performance:
- The IR design can deliver accurate and efficient sensing and decoding, effectively preventing repetitive scanning
- Instantly, as the barcode flashes through the scan window, HF680 can capture the image and start decoding, delivering a very smooth decoding experience to the user.
Support for decoding in various extreme conditions:
- HF680 can read 3-mil barcodes, barcodes covered with water droplets, bent barcodes, damaged barcodes that contain complete information, lengthy barcodes, highly-dense QR codes, and inverse barcodes.
- It can read barcodes on LCD and OLED screens with minimum brightness. When the mainstream smartphone screen’s brightness is 10% or more, HF680 can quickly read the barcodes.
- It can scan barcodes on paper with a print contrast of at least 20%. Even when the printing quality is too poor, HF680 can still help the user decode at a desirable speed.
Lengthy useful life:
- All key components, which are theoretically designed, pass strict testing. In a simulated user environment, the product lasts more than 40,000 hours (or more than three years).
- Honeywell provides a warranty period of three years, keeping its customers assured and at ease.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 85 mm x 88mm x 139 mm
Weight: 278 +/-10g
Input voltage: 5 VDC ±0.5V
Working: 2.0 W (400 mA @ 5V)
Standby: 0.85 W (170 mA @ 5V)
Host interface: SB, RS-232
Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
Storage temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
Humidity: 0% to 95%RH, no condensation
Drop: Designed to withstand 1 m drops
Illuminance: 0-100,000 Lux
DPI: 1280 x 800 pixel
Motion tolerance: Up to 2.5 m/s for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Scan angle: Horizontal: 47°; Vertical: 30°
Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Pitch, Skew: +/-60°, +/-70°
Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D Symbologie
Note: Decode capabilities dependent
* Minimum Resolution: 1D: 3 mil; 2D: 6.7 mil
* Performance may be impacted by barcode quality and environmental conditions.